AOTrauma Course - Basic Principles of Fracture Management is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Mar 14 - 16, 2019 at Silva Hotel Spa-Balmoral, Spa, Liege, Belgium.
Target audience: Orthopaedic surgery, Trauma surgery
Content: Artificial bone practicals, Discussion groups, Lectures
• Understand the concepts of stability, their influence on bone healing, and how to apply implants to achieve appropriate stability
• Plan a treatment based on assessment, imaging, classification, and decision making
• Apply reduction techniques in fracture management with attention to the importance of soft issue
• Treat fractures using different application techiniques
• Evaluate and recognize the special problems related to fractures in the immature skeleton, pelvic injuries, osteoporotic fractures, postoperative infection, and delayed union and/or nonunion
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+3227463183
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €260.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|