AOTrauma Course - Basic Principles of Fracture Management is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Apr 03 - 06, 2019 at Conference Center Assiut University, Asyut, Egypt.
The AOTrauma Course—Basic Principles of Fracture Management is targeted at doctors in surgical training but also open to those who are interested in furthering their knowledge and skills in operative fracture management.
Online precourse self-assessment The precourse selfassessment consists of multiple choice questions and a survey, and provides participants an opportunity to gain an overview of the important topics from the course
• The Biology of Bone Healing
• Müller AO Classification of Fractures - Long Bones
To be launched 4 weeks before the course and another reminder will be sent before 2 days
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Discuss the concepts of stability, their influence on bone healing, and how to apply implants to achieve
• Plan a treatment based on assessment, imaging, classification, and decision making
• Apply reduction techniques in fracture management with attention to the importance of the soft-tissue
• Treat diaphyseal and simple (peri)articular fractures using different application techniques
• Evaluate and recognize the special problems related to; fractures in the immature skeleton, pelvic injuries, osteoporotic fractures, postoperative infection and delayed union and/or nonunion
• Plan the initial treatment of the polytraumatized patient.
Goal of the event
The AOTrauma course--Basic Principles of Fracture Management teaches fundamental principles and current concepts in the treatment of injuries, incorporating the latest techniques in operative fracture management. The AOTrauma Basic Principles course is the initial step along the path of lifelong learning in the area of operative fracture management and the main focus of this course lies on the basic principles of fracture management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41 81 414 27 00 ext. 700
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||03 Apr,2019||USD 340.00|