AOCMF Course - Management of Facial Trauma is organized by AOCMF and will be held from Aug 23 - 24, 2019 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India.
Surgeons, residents, and fellows who are involved in the treatment of facial trauma.
Goal of the course:
The goal of this AOCMF Course is to address the core concepts necessary to manage acute facial trauma.
The learning objectives are delivered using a combination of small group discussions, practical exercises, and lectures. This combination enables participants to hear about the concepts, discuss them in cases, and apply them with hands-on application and feedback.
• Diagnose facial injury through history, physical examination, and investigation
• Formulate a treatment plan (operative and nonoperative)
• Perform the specific treatment for facial trauma
• Modify the treatment plan when necessary
• Manage patient follow-up and rehabilitation
• Identify and manage complications
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+91 8587899960
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||23 Jul,2019||USD 212.00|
|Conference Fee||22 Aug,2019||USD 231.00|