AO Foundation Course - Fundamentals of Soft-Tissue Management is organized by AOSpine International and will be held from Sep 27 - 28, 2019 at Johnson & Johnson Institute, Norderstedt, Hamburg, Germany.
CMF surgeon, Neurosurgeon, Orthopedic surgeon, Research, Rheumatologist, Spine Surgeon
This 2-day educational event comprises lectures, case-based presentations, and small group discussions. In addition, a half-day anatomical lab session (with animal models) will give participants the opportunity to advance their hands-on surgical skills. The course is built using a modular structure and designed to make it highly interactive. The soft-tissue management topics addressed are acute wounds, wounds undergoing delayed healing, non-healing (chronic) wounds, soft-tissue deformities, and scars.
This course is targeted at practicing surgeons, in all stages of their career, who are interested in furthering their knowledge and skills in soft-tissue management.
• Apply principles of the instrument and soft-tissue handling in the surgical treatment of acute and chronic wounds
• Manage the healing process, restore form and function, and minimize pain
• Apply evidence-based strategies and techniques to minimize surgical-site infection
• Manage tissue changes due to environmental and patient factors in acute or chronic wounds
• Recognize and treat soft-tissue defects, deformities, and scars
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41 81 414 21 11
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €1180.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|