Anti-Aging - Modules 1 & 2 is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held on Jun 22, 2019 at Sheraton Grand Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
This activity designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals interested in treatment of pain management.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
AKH, Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This activity is awarded 7.5 Contact Hours.
• Competently administer personalized anti-aging services to their patient in order to optimize outcomes.
• Describe the risks, pitfalls and potential health risks of patients undergoing anti-agng treatments.
• Apply generally accepted protocols of integrative approaches to anti-aging services.
• Evaluate laboratory and clinical testing, patient and family histories, and other associated findings to enhance patient outcomes while utilizing the best approach to treatment.
• Monitor potential complications arising from anti-aging procedures and treat effectively to provide optimal patient outcomes.
|Contact No. :||866-366-1576
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||22 Apr,2019||USD 1249.00|
|Regular Fee||21 Jun,2019||USD 1699.00|