Anthroposophy-based Psychotherapy is organized by German Society for Anthroposophic Psychotherapy eV / Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Anthroposophische Psychotherapie e.V. (DtGAP) and will be held from Apr 05 - Nov 09, 2019 at Praxis Dr. med. Johannes Reiner, Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
The target Audience for this medical event is psychologists, doctors, psychotherapists and psychotherapists with an interest in anthroposophic psychotherapy. This CME Conference has been Approved for a maximum of 105 Points.
Anthroposophy-based psychotherapy derives its methods - both from the understanding of disease as well as the therapeutic interventions - from anthroposophy. It is for trained psychotherapists an extension of their psychotherapeutic spectrum. It is a holistic and spiritual psychotherapeutic method with a wide range of indications.
In a coherent series of modules with lectures, group work and case discussions (supervision), the training course teaches the basics and working methods of anthroposophy-based psychotherapy.
The course can only be booked as a whole, as the individual modules build on each other. After this basic course, there are further modules for deepening individual topics and for further supervision in case discussions.
Module I: About the Soul - Anthroposophic Psychological Foundations of Psychotherapy.
1. The soul in anthroposophical anthropology
2. The soul skills
3. The soul in its relationship to the body and the ego
4. The ego in the soul
Module II: The Soul in Health and Illness -
Disease Understanding - Pathogenesis - Salutogenesis - the Therapeutic View / ways to healing; Approach of psychotherapy.
1. Causes and development of mental illness.
2. The psychotherapeutic approach.
3. Therapeutic view: salutogenesis and need for healing.
4. Continuation and deepening as needed.
Module III: The Development of the Soul in the Curriculum Vitae - Crises - Opportunities - Risks - Diseases; The soul members sentience soul Mind soul - consciousness soul
1. The curriculum vitae and its laws
2. Crises and typical diseases in the CV
3. The Development and Qualities of the Soul Lungs Sensation Soul -
4. Mind Soul - Mind Soul
5. Continuation and deepening as needed.
Module IV: What happens psychotherapy - the psychotherapeutic task: Encounter - Conversation Therapeutic Attitude
1. encounter and relationship
2. conversation and psychotherapy
3. Therapeutic attitude
Module V: Psychotherapy from the Soul of Consciousness I A psychotherapy of the inner attitude
1. What does psychotherapy mean in the consciousness soul
2. About the inner attitude of man; 6 qualities to describe the attitude in health and disease I
3. Continuation, deepening and exercise
Module VI: Psychotherapy from the Soul of Consciousness II
1. About the inner attitude of man; 6 qualities to describe the attitude in health and disease II
2. Continuation and deepening, exercise.
3. Continuation, connections with clinical pictures using examples.
Module VII: Psychotherapy from the Soul of Consciousness III
1. Psychotherapy from Anthroposophy - the essential aspects.
2. Psychotherapy from the consciousness soul - what does that mean for the therapist.
3. indications and contraindications; Possibilities and limits.
4. Continuation, conversation and deepening
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+49 (0) 351 479 30 888
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||31 Jan,2019||EUR 1900.00|
|DtGAP Member Fee||31 Jan,2019||EUR 1600.00|