Annual Conference On Vaccines and Vaccination: R & D is organized by SciTech Conferences and will be held from Sep 13 - 14, 2019 at Tokyo, Kanto, Japan.
Vaccine is a biological preparation that is administered to produce acquired immunity in patients. Administration of vaccines aids to enhance the immune response against a specific pathogen.
By disease indication, the vaccines market is segmented into pneumococcal disease, influenza, DTP, hepatitis, human papillomavirus (HPV), rotavirus, meningococcal disease, MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella), varicella, polio, herpes zoster, dengue, and other disease indications. The meningococcal segment is expected to register the highest rate during the forecast period. The growth in this segment can primarily be attributed to the increasing government investments in meningococcal vaccination programs and high prevalence of meningococcal disease.
Benefits of Attending:
• Get Close-up View of Unique Private Investment Opportunities in Early, Later-Stage and Middle-Market Companies.
• Network with Other Investment Professionals, Business Leaders, Top Venture Capitalists, and Successful Entrepreneurs.
• Find out What Other Angel Investors, Venture Firms and Private Equity Funds are Looking for Today When Making New Investments.
• Meet the Management of Undiscovered Companies with Breakthrough Technologies and Exciting New Business Ideas.
• Save Valuable Time by Learning about Dynamic New Companies that Have Been Pre-Screened Especially for this Event.
• Enjoy Being Part of a World-Class Event for the Investment Community.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|
January 30, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Delegate Registration - Academic / Business Fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 699.00|
|Package A - Academic / Business Fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 999.00|
|Package B - Academic / Business Fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 1199.00|
|Student Registration - Oral / Poster Fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 499.00|
|Student Registration - Below Fee 30 Years||12 Sep,2019||USD 399.00|
|Exhibition Fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 1999.00|
|Speakers Registration - Oral / Poster Fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 599.00|
|ePoster Fee||12 Sep,2019||USD 99.00|