We are glad to invite you to our upcoming conference on 1st Edition of Annual Conference on Nephrology and Kidney Diseases at Tokyo, Japan in the month of September 09-10, 2019. Nephrology 2019 is a Special conference builds on the hugely successful preceding conference, hosted by the SciTech Conferences. It is conducted with 40 plenary lectures, dedicated poster sessions and may also interact with colleagues and speakersWe are glad to invite you to our upcoming conference on 1st Edition of Annual Conference on Nephrology and Kidney Diseases at Tokyo, Japan in the month of September 09-10, 2019. Nephrology 2019 is a Special conference builds on the hugely successful preceding conference, hosted by the SciTech Conferences. It is conducted with 40 plenary lectures, dedicated poster sessions and may also interact with colleagues and speakers
Theme: "Observational and interventional research in Nephrology"
Who should attend?
We welcome all Individuals representing academia, public health researchers and practitioners, Nephrology researchers, nephrologist, Medical Professionals, Pharmacologist, physicians, practitioners, pharmacists, behavioral researchers, Health care professionals, social scientists, epidemiologists, social workers, diabetes service organization staff, students, Researchers, Academicians, Practitioners, Early Career Scholars, students along with Industries and others engaged in endeavors related to and Kidney Diseases research and business. This is an excellent forum for informal networking and meeting potential collaborators.
Annual Conference on Clinical Nephrology is the premier interdisciplinary platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Clinical Nephrology. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world. It is a unique opportunity for busy renal health care providers to learn new developments related to all aspects of nephrology. It is designed for kidney doctors in the private sector and academia, fellows and residents with a special interest in kidney disease.
• Distinctive scholarly environment for academic career development in renal medicine
• Interpretation, correlation and limitations of imaging tests
• Complications of chronic peritoneal dialysis, acute and chronic hemodialysis
• Risks of kidney transplantation- living donor and deceased donor transplantation
• Nephro-Oncology review and update
• Pathophysiology, diagnosis and new treatments of glomerular diseases
• Signs and symptoms of glomerular diseases
• Nephrology and Therapeutics
• Renal Transplantation and Immunology
• Renal Diseases: Dialysis & Care
• Advancements in Nephrology Research
• Kidney Failure
• Kidney stones & Kidney Cancer
• Kidney Transplantation
• Medullary Sponge Kidney
• Nephrological Disorders
• Nephrology & Nursing
• Acute Kidney Injuries
• Biomarkers Of Kidney Diseases
• Cardio vascular Impact of kidney Disease
• Chronic Kidney Disease
• Clinical Nephrology
• Diabetic Nephrology
• Diagnostic, Imaging and Radiation techniques
• Drug for kidney Disease
• Treatments in Nephrology
• Geriatric Nephrology
• Glomerular Diseases
• Nephrotic Syndrome
• Onconephrology and Nephritis
• Pediatric Nephrology
• Renal Nutrition
• Renal Surgery
• Serum Creatinine
• Urinary Tract Infections
• Urology/Urinary tract infections
Benefits of Attending:
• Get Close-up View of Unique Private Investment Opportunities in Early, Later-Stage and Middle-Market Companies.
• Network with Other Investment Professionals, Business Leaders, Top Venture Capitalists, and Successful Entrepreneurs.
• Find out What Other Angel Investors, Venture Firms and Private Equity Funds are Looking for Today When Making New Investments.
• Meet the Management of Undiscovered Companies with Breakthrough Technologies and Exciting New Business Ideas.
• Save Valuable Time by Learning about Dynamic New Companies that Have Been Pre-Screened Especially for this Event.
• Enjoy Being Part of a World-Class Event for the Investment Community.
|Contact No. :||2156645492
September 09, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Delegate - Academic / Business Fee||08 Sep,2019||USD 699.00|
|Speakers Registration - Oral / Poster Fee||08 Sep,2019||USD 649.00|
|Package A - Academic / Business Fee||08 Sep,2019||USD 999.00|
|Package B - Academic / Business Fee||08 Sep,2019||USD 1199.00|
|Student Registration - Oral / Poster Fee||08 Sep,2019||USD 499.00|
|Student Registration - Below Fee 30 Years||08 Sep,2019||USD 399.00|
|Exhibition Fee||08 Sep,2019||USD 1999.00|
|ePoster Fee||08 Sep,2019||USD 99.00|
|Accompanying Person Fee||08 Sep,2019||USD 249.00|