Current Topics in Anesthesia is organized by Northwest Anesthesia Seminars (NWAS) and will be held from Jul 22 - 25, 2019 at Opal Sands Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, certified registered nurse anesthetists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty or are impacted by it. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
• Apply the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences - to include but not be limited to advanced anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, chemistry, physics, psychology, and social sciences - as they impact and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of anesthesia and related services inherent in the anesthesia professions.
• Explain the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, and contraindications and precautions of presented pharmacological agents through the understanding of their physico-chemical properties, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, updated uses, and more recently developed additional, related, and similar drugs.
• Outline comprehensive management plans for the group of patients discussed, whether related in age, physical status, cultural background, invasive procedure, anesthetic or analgesic requirements, clinical setting, adverse reactions, and/or goals of care.
• Apply the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of anesthetic procedures and administrations, equipment use, and other applications encountered during the provision of anesthesia and analgesia whether in the surgical unit, the labor and delivery suite, the pain management clinic, or other more remote location of anesthetizing services.
• Incorporate the appropriate recommendations and/or requirements of pertinent external organizations, institutions, and professional groups - recognized as serving as the authority for and/or holding the responsibility to compile and approve such tenets - in the provision of anesthesia and related services, whether medical, legal, philosophical, ethical, or health care management standards.
• Apply the new techniques in the clinical setting of the participant.
|Contact No. :||(800) 222-6927
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO - Regular fee||21 Jul,2019||USD 1000.00|
|MD/DO - Daily: 1st Day Attending - fee||21 Jul,2019||USD 255.00|
|MD/DO - Additional Day - fee||21 Jul,2019||USD 255.00|
|CRNA/PA/ARNP - Regular fee||21 Jul,2019||USD 950.00|
|CRNA/PA/ARNP - Daily: 1st Day Attending - fee||21 Jul,2019||USD 243.00|
|CRNA/PA/ARNP - Additional Day - fee||21 Jul,2019||USD 243.00|
|RESIDENT/RN/Others - Regular fee||21 Jul,2019||USD 850.00|
|RESIDENT/RN/Others - Daily: 1st Day Attending - fee||21 Jul,2019||USD 218.00|
|RESIDENT/RN/Others - Additional Day - fee||21 Jul,2019||USD 218.00|