Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine Refresher News by Forum for Medical Education (Jun 14 - 15, 2019)
Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine Refresher News is organized by Forum for Medical Education / Forum fur medizinische Fortbildung (FomF) and will be held from Jun 14 - 15, 2019 at Komed MediaPark GmbH, Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CME points.
This practical training offers in 16 hours:
• a comprehensive update for anesthesiologists and intensive care physicians
• a topic review for medical assistants in preparation for the medical exam
• a course book with the PowerPoint presentations of the lectures
• 16 CME points are requested from the Landesärztekammer Nordrhein
• get additional CME points with our new workshop
• In addition to the official program, an additional workshop will take place on the afternoon of the first day of the event
• can be booked separately!
• deepen your knowledge with the topic "Paths to a Less Traumatizing Enlightenment"
The workshop will take place from a minimum of 8 participants. Of course we will let you know in advance if the workshop will take place.
Please note that the workshop is not part of the overall event and must be booked separately.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+49 (0) 6192 957 89 -41 /
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General practitioner / Specialist / Other - Conference fee||13 Jun,2019||EUR 390.00|
|Doctor in Education / Healthcare Professionals - Conference fee||13 Jun,2019||EUR 360.00|
|Single Day - Conference fee||13 Jun,2019||EUR 195.00|
|Block / Half day - Conference fee||13 Jun,2019||EUR 110.00|