An Introduction to the Design and Development of Medical Devices Course is organized by Management Forum (Mf) Ltd and will be held from Nov 28 - 29, 2019 at The Rembrandt Hotel, London, England, United Kingdom.
Who should attend?
• Design and development personnel
• Development engineers
• Quality personnel
• Regulatory personnel
• Design control professionals
• Documentation managers
• Programme managers
• Anyone who needs an overview of the medical device design and development process
This course introduces those who are new to medical device design and development to the critical elements of the process. It aims to provide delegates with an introductory insight into the tools and techniques required to design and develop a medical device. The importance of safety and efficacy will be covered, as will risk management and documentation. As combination products are a huge market, the course will also address device constituent parts of combination products.
Attending this training will provide delegates with a comprehensive appraisal of the critical elements and processes, and provide an opportunity to discuss the complexities involved with an experienced industry expert.
Benefits of attending:
• Gain a comprehensive overview of the design and development process
• Comply with the regulatory requirements and standards
• Learn about design controls
• Review materials and biocompatibility
• Access key information on documentation management and systems
• Understand how risk should be managed
• Consider human factors and usability studies
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)20 7749 4730
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||04 Oct,2019||GBP 1299.00|
|Conference fee||27 Nov,2019||GBP 1499.00|