American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) Board Exam Prep Course is organized by American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) and will be held from Sep 11 - 12, 2019 at Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
This course is designed for physicians preparing for the certification or recertification exam in nuclear cardiology, as well as physicians interested in a broad review in nuclear cardiology topics.The overall goal of this activity is to enhance physician competence by providing a comprehensive review of the CBNC blueprint exam in nuclear cardiology, including the most up-to-date information, developments, treatment protocols, methodology, and best test for the right patient at the right time to optimize patient outcomes in their nuclear cardiology practice.
Program Highlights Include:
• Case-based clinical lecture format
• Read with the Experts sessions
• Mock exams
• Discounted rates on Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep 2019 On Demand
• Opportunity for self-assessment with Audience Response System
• Board Prep Course
• The primary objectives of the course are to enable participants to:
• Appraise knowledge of physics and instrumentation associated with nuclear imaging
• Explain image acquisition and processing, including artifacts
• Describe risk stratification
• Integrate radiation safety standards into professional practice
• Discuss the use of nuclear imaging in assessment viability
• Interpret perfusion images, including PET and ventricular function imaging
• Utilize perfusion imaging in the assessment, diagnosis and response to therapy in CAD patients and special populations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(301) 215-7575
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|