American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) 2019 Annual Conference is organized by American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) and will be held from Apr 10 - 13, 2019 at San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California, United States of America.
Continuing Education Contact Hours (CE)
The AONE 2019 annual conference offers 21.55 contact hours (60-minute contact hour).
• The number of contact hours awarded to each participant is based on sessions attended.
• Earn up to 4.0 contact hours by reviewing all poster presentations. Partial credit is available by spending a minimum of 1 hour reviewing posters.
• Up to 7.0 contact hours will be awarded to those attending a preconference workshop.
AONE awarded up to 21.55 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives(ACHE) Qualified Education credit (non-ACHE) for the 2019 AONE Annual Meeting toward advancement, or recertification in ACHE.
Education sessions will focus on creating and sustaining healthy, engaged and empowering environments with key topics such as:
• Leadership development and succession planning
• Transformative models of care
• Emerging roles across the care continuum
• Use of innovation and technology to streamline work
• Leading with ethics
All pre-conference sessions take place on Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
• CENP Essentials Review Course (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
• CNML Essentials Review Course (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
• Finance and Business Skills for Nurse Managers (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
• Resilient Teams and Organizations (1:00 – 4:30 p.m.)
• Encore Careers: Capitalizing on Your Leadership Competencies (1:00 – 4:30 p.m.)
• Post-Acute Care Across the Health System (1:00 – 4:30 p.m.)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Full Conference AONE Non-member - Conference Fee||09 Apr,2019||USD 1450.00|
|Full Conference AONE Member - Conference Fee||09 Apr,2019||USD 1150.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Conference AONE Non-member Early Fee||01 Mar,2019||USD 1250.00|
|Single Day AONE Non-member Fee||01 Mar,2019||USD 595.00|
|Full Conference AONE Member Early Fee||01 Mar,2019||USD 950.00|
|Single Day AONE Member Fee||01 Mar,2019||USD 475.00|