Primespeak Seminar is organized by Prime Practice and will be held from Feb 13 - 14, 2019 at Novotel Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Who should attend
This course is designed for dental clinicians (dentists, dental specialists, dental hygienists, dental and oral health therapists). However, clinicians may choose to bring along team members who work closely with them. This CPD Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 hours.
Conference Objectives are :
• Remove any perception of sales pressure.
• Increase patient ownership of their dental conditions.
• Bridge the gap between what a patient thinks they need and what you think they need.
• Take the stress out of communicating with patients.
• NEVER be rejected.
• ALWAYS maintain trust and rapport with patients.
• The rules of ethical dentistry.
• How to remove any perception of sales pressure.
• How to become rejection proof.
• Key trust busters and trust breakers.
• A step by step sequence for the new patient exam.
• How to overcome objections and deal with “I’ll think about it”.
• Tools and techniques to deepen patient ownership of their dental conditions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+61 2 8935 0600|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Early Fee||13 Jan,2019||AUD 2430.00|
|Dentist Regular Fee||12 Feb,2019||AUD 2700.00|
|Team Member Early Fee||13 Jan,2019||AUD 1215.00|
|Team Member Regular Fee From||12 Feb,2019||AUD 1350.00|