American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) Mastery Course III is organized by American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) and will be held from Feb 08 - 10, 2019 at The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 CE Hours.
Course Descriptions :
As the final didactic step in the Mastery Program, Mastery III provides the participant with the proficiency to manage a broad spectrum of cases and severities of obstructive sleep apnea. A focus on titration goals, understanding maximum medical improvement, and side effect management furnishes practitioner confidence and promotes best patient care.
Course Objectives :
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be able to:
• Explore alternative and emerging therapies for SDB.
• Anticipate oral appliance efficacy for individual cases and consider combinations of therapies for best clinical outcomes.
• Explain the etiology and prevalence of pediatric SDB, the differences between adult SDB and the efficacies of treatment options.
• Incorporate pediatric screening and referral protocols.
• Continue to build an understanding of the medical practice model and medical insurance coding and billing requirements.
• Perfect an appropriate algorithm for patient management that begins with screening and ends with long-term follow-up.
Note: Successful completion of Mastery I and II including all pre-session assignments.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(630) 686-9875
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Mastery Course III only Non-Member - Early Fee||11 Jan,2019||USD 2800.00|
|Mastery Course III only Non-Member - Regular Fee||07 Feb,2019||USD 3100.00|
|Mastery Course III only AADSM Member - Early Fee||11 Jan,2019||USD 2500.00|
|Mastery Course III only AADSM Member - Regular Fee||07 Feb,2019||USD 2800.00|
|Mastery Course III only AADSM Active-duty Military Member - Early Fee||11 Jan,2019||USD 625.00|
|Mastery Course III only AADSM Active-duty Military Member - Regular Fee||07 Feb,2019||USD 700.00|