6th Annual Peptides Congress is organized by Oxford Global Marketing Ltd and will be held from Apr 24 - 25, 2019 at Hotel Novotel London West, London, England, United Kingdom.
Co-located with the 12th Annual Proteins & Antibodies Congress and 6th Annual Biosimilars & Biobetters Congress.
This two-day interactive conference addressing three main themes:
• Peptide Discovery, Chemistry and Analytical Technologies
• Peptide Therapeutics
• Peptide Delivery and Formulation
Who Will Attend :
The 6th Annual Peptides Congress is an exclusive event consisting of world-class keynote addresses and panel discussions designed specifically for senior level attendees from leading pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, academics, government, CRO and solution provider companies. Delegates typically include VPs, Directors, Managers and Heads of:
Peptide Chemistry, Peptide Discovery, Peptides Research, Peptide Development, Peptide Characterisation, Peptide Delivery, Molecular Biology, Biologics Research, Peptidomimetics, Discovery Chemistry, Therapeutic Discovery, Biotherapeutics Research, Peptide Synthesis, Peptide Screening, Peptide Formulation, NBE Discovery, Peptide Therapeutics, Peptide Engineering, Biologics Development, Medicinal Chemistry, Biotherapeutics Research, New Modalities, Technology Innovation, Structural Biology.
Delegates will benefit from:
• An executive format where case study presentations and panel discussions enable an interactive exchange of ideas and experiences
• Networking opportunities with senior peers
• Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings between delegates and solution providers – offering opportunities to foster learning, partnerships and discover solutions
• Post-event follow up offering all documentation from the meeting and re-booking discounts
• Tailor-made agenda – hand pick any conference and panel sessions you wish to attend
How will this congress benefit you?
This congress will take you through the three key stages of peptide development from peptide chemistry and therapeutics through to formulation, delivery, and manufacturing. This full process view will give you real insights from over 25 high profile industry experts, featuring organizations such as Novo Nordisk, Ferring Pharmaceuticals and Johnson and Johnson, through a series of case studies and best practice style presentations.
Co-located with our established 12th Annual Proteins & Antibodies Congress and 5th Annual Biosimilars & Biobetters Congress enjoy over 100 presentations and network with over 450 senior level attendees.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)1865 248455
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Hotel Novotel London West
Hammersmith International Ctre, 1 Shortlands, Hammersmith
London, England, United Kingdom
Hotel Novotel London West,
Hammersmith International Ctre, 1 Shortlands, Hammersmith,
London, England, United Kingdom 8DR W6,