Alzheimer's Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Dec 05, 2019 at Holiday Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway, South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.3 contact hours / 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
• Social Workers
• Case Managers
• Marriage & Family Therapists
• Nursing Home Administrator
• Speech-Language Pathologists
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Nurse Practitioners
• Licensed Practical Nurses
• Certified Nurses Assistants
• Homecare Workers
• Other Rehab, Medical and Mental Health Professionals
This one-day certificate program is vital for anyone who works with dementia patients and needs skills and proven strategies to provide optimal care!
Join Dr. Sherrie All as she provides you with the assessment tools and interventions you need to identify and differentiate between dementias, prevent and reduce difficult behaviors, and improve your ability to communicate with cognitively impaired patients!
More than just an overview of dementia and Alzheimer’s, this program will offer practical solutions to some of the most challenging real-life situations you face and bring you up to speed on the latest medications, preventative treatments, and advances in early detection that could impact your work.
Best of all, you’ll get your Certificate in Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias letting colleagues, employers, and families know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of the disease, build essential skills, and employ safe and effective best practices to provide quality care.
Sign up today! No matter your profession, you’ll leave this comprehensive program more confident in your ability to minimize challenging behavioral issues associated with dementia, improve communication with your patients, and provide the best care possible for this vulnerable population!
• Communicate how the manifestations of each type of dementia impacts identification and prognosis.
• Provide a synopsis of 2 assessment tools that can be employed to screen for possible cognitive difficulty.
• Specify how non-verbal communication skills can help professionals identify meanings behind gestures when working with patients who have dementia.
• Characterize how patient safety can be enhanced with strategies to redirect wandering and manage paranoia.
• Establish how the latest medications, preventative treatments, and advances in early detection could impact care of people with dementia.
• Explore end of life issues and elder abuse and correlate how the ethics of dying impact the clinician, client, and their family.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||15 Nov,2019||USD 219.99|
|Single Registration - Conference fee||04 Dec,2019||USD 249.99|
|2 Plus Group: per person Fee||04 Dec,2019||USD 219.99|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news