Aesthetics: Natural Beauty from Diagnosis to Delivery is organized by The Pankey Institute and will be held from Mar 15 - 19, 2019 at The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for both dentists and ceramists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 49 CE Hours.
Conference Description :
In Aesthetics, our world-class aesthetics faculty will provide you with all the tools to diagnose, plan, prepare and deliver exceptional aesthetic dentistry. You will have the opportunity to work with experts who are well known in the aesthetics community and who also are grounded in the Pankey Philosophy. You’ll gain confidence as you participate in a wide variety of lectures, workshops, and hands-on experiential learning modules designed to help you down your path to success in the comprehensive practice.
Conference Objectives are :
• Smile analysis and design.
• The marriage of function and aesthetics - the musts for successful cases.
• Why photography is indispensable for aesthetic cases.
• Hands-on clinical photography techniques.
• Direct composite layering techniques for depth and beauty.
• The "trial smile" direct composite mock-up.
|Contact No. :||305.428.5500
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $5700.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|