17th Annual New Orleans Aeroallergen Conference is organized by Ochsner Health System and will be held from May 30 - Jun 02, 2019 at Ochsner's Primary Care Building, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
After successfully completing this course, attendees will be able to:
• Identify and categorize the various classes of airborne allergens found in ambient air.
• Describe the lifecycle, modes of transport, reproduction, and methods of dispersal of aeroallergens.
• Recognize diurnal, seasonal, and weather-induced patterns of allergen incidence.
• Describe the health effects, which may result from exposure to airborne allergens.
• Practice hands-on application of acquired knowledge within the course, with availability of expert assistance.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after any conference has begun. For refunds to be made in advance of a conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds must be made 24 hrs. in advance of the specified conference in order to be able to process accordingly. Please be aware that all refunds are subject to cancellation charges which vary dependent upon the specified conference.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||9858076669
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||29 May,2019||USD 750.00|
214 Royal Street,
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America 70130,
Brent House Hotel,
1512 Jefferson Hwy,
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America 70121,