Advanced Wilderness Life Support (AWLS) Course is organized by Wild Med Adventures, LLC and will be held from Mar 13 - 23, 2019 at Guatemala City, Guatemala.
The target audience for this medical event is travel enthusiasts, group leaders, climbers, walkers, EMT’s, nurses, NP's, PA's or doctors with a desire to learn medical treatment in austere environments. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Attending This Course You Will:
• Learn the latest practical hands-on wilderness medical skills for patient assessment, stabilization and evacuation.
• Practice your skills in live scenarios in a wilderness and mountain environment
• Work with our expert faculty and explore Guatemala
• Earn your AWLS® certification accredited by the University of Utah School of Medicine.
• The AWLS program focuses on treatment of the most common injuries and illnesses encountered making the AWLS certification the standard in the medical industry for wilderness medicine. This course offers intensive practical skills.
• Visit the famous and tranquil turquoise pools of Semuc Champey
• White Water raft down the Cahbon river through jungle clad canyons
• Visit Tikal - ancient mayan ruins and watch the sunset
• Climb Volcan Acatenango
• Enjoy last night in Antigua, the country’s famous Spanish Colonial City with option of zip-lining
• Enjoy an energetic and experienced team with additional discussions on altitude medicine and jungle medicine.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||413-813-5330
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Trip Cost with CME||12 Mar,2019||USD 3500.00|
|Deposit||12 Mar,2019||USD 1000.00|