Advanced Treatment Planning Interactive Case Management Course is organized by Kois Center, LLC and will be held during Nov 14 - 16, 2019 at Kois Center, LLC, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
This course provides 27.5 continuing education credit hours and includes lecture, demonstration, case presentation and discussion.
Course Description :
This course assimilates the broad knowledge base learned in the previous eight courses and enables you to gain a deep, practical understanding of Dr. Kois’ concepts and protocols. Participation is a key factor in Advanced Treatment Planning. With the help of your assigned Clinical Instructor, you will present your own fully documented case. Dr. Kois leads the discussion of your clinical documentation in a supportive, step-by-step analysis which enhances effective communication and builds comprehensive treatment planning skills.
Course Objectives :
• Greatly increase confidence in your approach to simple and complex cases.
• Expand your ability to comprehensively evaluate patients through simplified, systematic documentation.
• Deepen your understanding of risk evaluation to achieve high levels of predictability.
• Enhance your ability to move from the treatment planning process to executing treatment in the most efficient successful way possible.
• Learn how to be the “quarterback” of the treatment process and work successfully with one to many specialists.
• Learn how to sequence complex cases over extended treatment times, helping patients achieve their long term goals.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(206) 621-5310|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 5495.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news