Advanced Spinal Mobilization and Manipulation is organized by Great Lakes Seminars (GLS) and will be held from Nov 23 - 24, 2019 at More Physical Therapy, Burlingame, California, United States of America.
This course was designed to give the clinician a practical approach to advanced spinal mobilization and spinal manipulation. At the completion of this course, each student should feel comfortable with advance spinal techniques that they can start using on Monday morning.
This course has been submitted for 16 continuing education hours. Approval amounts may vary per state. Certificates of attendance with the number of course hours will be given to each participant at the completion of the course.
Course material will include an overview of anatomy, normal and abnormal biomechanics, evaluation of the spinal and techniques for advance spinal mobilizations and spinal manipulations.
Clinicians will develop an understanding of when to choose a spinal mobilization versus a manipulation, and proficiency in advanced spinal techniques.
As with all of our manual therapy courses, this seminar will follow a progression of principles that will be reinforced throughout the two days. This course is at least 75% hands-on lab, and will give the clinician hands-on skills they use immediately upon their return to the clinical setting.
Goals of the Course:
• Each participant will have a thorough and in-depth understanding of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar anatomy and biomechanics
• Each participant will have a thorough and in-depth understanding of the concepts of spinal mobilization and manipulation
• Each participant will have the skills to immediately apply the methods learned in the class
At the completion of this seminar, the participant will be able to:
• Correctly and independently state the anatomy and physiology behind a joint cavitation.
• Correctly and independently identify and palpate three specific spinal levels the cervical spine.
• Correctly and independently identify and palpate three specific spinal levels the thoracic spine.
• Correctly and independently identify and palpate three specific spinal levels the lumbar spine.
• Correctly and independently perform 3 cervical mobilization/manipulation techniques.
• Correctly and independently perform 3 thoracic mobilization/manipulation techniques.
• Correctly and independently perform 3 lumbar mobilization/manipulation techniques.
• Correctly and independently perform 3 Sacral / Pelvic mobilization/manipulation techniques.
|Contact No. :||800-210-5856
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||22 Nov,2019||USD 575.00|