Advanced Shoulder: Solving Sever Glenoid & Humeral Deficiencies is organized by The Zimmer Biomet Institute (ZBI) and will be held from Nov 7 - 8, 2019 at ZimmerBiomet, Parsippany, New Jersey, United States of America.
This educational training event has been designed for the experienced orthopaedic surgeon who has expressed an interest in sharing tips and pearls and getting updates on the most current revision management strategies and Zimmer Biomet solutions reverse and revision shoulder arthroplasty. It will consist of faculty-led didactic presentations, interactive case reviews, surgical demonstrations, and hands-on cadaveric practice for surgeon attendees.
• Upon completion of this event, participants should be able to:
• Demonstrate key releases and techniques to improve exposure.
• Understand the latest Zimmer Biomet total, reverse, and revision shoulder solutions and techniques.
• Identify strategies to improve outcomes of shoulder disorders and injuries.
• Understand proven tips to avoid and manage complications.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-447-5633
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|