Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Course is organized by Advanced Life Support Group (ALSG) and will be held from Sep 16 - 17, 2019 at Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is:
• A medical, nursing, ECP, ODP or RTO background
• Physician’s Assistants for which APLS is relevant to their working practice.
• RTOs from any background who work in a paediatric hospital are eligible to take the programme. However, RTOs who work in a nonpaediatric hospital, with any other background to those already listed, can send an application to the Working Group detailing their paediatric practice and each of these cases will be considered individually. The Working Group also recommend that nurses are senior staff nurses and above.
• Experienced level 5 staff nurses
The APLS course provides the knowledge and skills necessary for recognition and effective treatment and stabilisation of children with life threatening emergencies, using a structured, sequential approach. Candidates who have taken the course include Consultants, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Resuscitation Training Officers from Accident & Emergency, Anaesthetic and Paediatric departments.
• The APLS course provides the knowledge and skills necessary for recognition and effective treatment and stabilisation of children with
• life threatening emergencies, using a structured, sequential approach.
• The seriously ill and or injured child needs to be treated as an individual; there are four key differences that determine treatment
• weight, anatomy, physiology, and psychology.
• The structured approach focuses the clinician on resuscitation, emergency treatment followed by continual stabilisation and then transfer to a definitive care environment.
• APLS aims to teach, practice and test the acquisition and use of these technical skills. In addition, the human factors that generate the highest quality and safest health care provision are considered.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||0116 2586123
+44 161 794 1999
+44 161 727
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|