Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) Instructor Course is organized by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and will be held on Jun 21, 2019 at American Academy of Family Physicians, Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America.
CME Credit Statement:
This Live activity, ALSO Instructor Course, with a beginning date of 4/12/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 6.75 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Learn how to provide an interactive learning experience for ALSO Provider course participants in order to assist them in obtaining the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage potential emergencies during pregnancy.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Discuss educational tools that can be used when giving feedback to ALSO course participants.
• Describe how to assist participants in dealing with questions and conflicts that can occur during the workstations.
• Demonstrate teaching capabilities by providing hands-on role-play utilizing maternal-fetal manikins along with timely feedback in order to adapt teaching methods to various situations.
• Demonstrate the ability to facilitate group discussion, as well as consider ways to implement faculty and learner feedback to enhance the educational experience.
Furthermore, upon successful completion of this course, learners will be designated as ALSO Instructor Candidates. Instructor Candidates are required to:
• Be observed by an Advisory Faculty teaching in one ALSO Provider Course within 1 year of their Instructor Course date.
• Have the Advisory Faculty of that course recommend your status be changed from ALSO Instructor Candidate to ALSO Approved Instructor.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-274-2237
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $395.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|