Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) Instructor Course is organized by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and will be held on Aug 16, 2019 at American Academy of Family Physicians, Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America.
This Live activity, ALSO Instructor Course, with a beginning date of 9/23/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 6.75 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC):
The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) MOC standards now allow participation in ABOG-approved Simulation Courses to meet the annual Improvement in Medical Practice (Part IV) MOC requirement.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Discuss educational tools that can be used when giving feedback to ALSO course participants.
• Describe how to assist participants in dealing with questions and conflicts that can occur during the workstations.
• Demonstrate teaching capabilities by providing hands-on role-play utilizing maternal-fetal manikins along with timely feedback in order to adapt teaching methods to various situations.
• Demonstrate the ability to facilitate group discussion, as well as consider ways to implement faculty and learner feedback to enhance the educational experience.
Furthermore, upon successful completion of this course, learners will be designated as ALSO Instructor Candidates. Instructor Candidates are required to:
• Be observed by an Advisory Faculty teaching in one ALSO Provider Course within 1 year of their Instructor Course date.
• Have the Advisory Faculty of that course recommend your status be changed from ALSO Instructor Candidate to ALSO Approved Instructor.
|Contact No. :||800-274-2237
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $395.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|