Advanced Institute for Anesthesia Billing and Practice Management (AIABPM) Conference is organized by Medical Meeting Solutions, Tulane University Center for Continuing Education (CCE) and will be held from May 16 - 18, 2019 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
Tulane University Health Sciences Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has prior approval of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) for 19 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by the Academy of the program, content or the program sponsor.
This conference has been pre-approved by the Board of Medical Specialty Coding (BMSC) for 15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) towards the maintenance of the ACS-AN and/or SCP-AN credential.
About the Conference:
The Advanced Institute for Anesthesia Billing and Practice Management will focus on billing and practice management issues with the goal of enlightening attendees on broader group strategy issues, including numerous talks on billing, coding and compliance. All of our speakers are nationally renowned. Exhibit space is limited and we encourage exhibitors to register early in order to guarantee a spot.
The overall goal of the conference is to serve as the best source of information to protect, preserve and grow your anaesthesia practice. The conference was originally conceived 20 years ago by Dr Charles Goodman, an anesthesiologist who sought to bring together the best minds in anaesthesia billing and practice management. Every year we seek out the preeminent speakers in the field to bring state-of-the-art ideas to our attendees, facilitating a discussion. We present our conference in the most sought-after hotel in Las Vegas, known for its superb food, modern design, perfect location and the wide variety of entertainment options.
Upon completion of this activity, the participants should be better able to effectively:
• Identify anesthesia billing compliance issues and errors, including the main compliance risk areas
for anesthesia practices.
• Explain billing and coding for pediatric anesthesia, subspecialty anesthesia, cardiac cases,
and acute and chronic pain management services.
• State the specific CPT codes to enhance practice revenues and maximize reimbursement.
• Identify practice management areas with emphasis on new technology, hospital relationships,
consolidation, negotiation and strategy, and how groups will look like in the future
• Describe the salient points of educating providers and billing companies to Governmental Quality
Programs including PQRS, QCDRs, MACRA and MIPS
• Describe how the Perioperative Surgical Home will affect anesthesia groups now and in the future.
• Identify the new trends in the anesthesia marketplace that will allow anesthesia practices to
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||419-665-3499
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Registration Fee||08 Apr,2019||USD 1075.00|
|Regular Registration Fee||15 May,2019||USD 1175.00|