Advanced Course: Therapy Management of Parkinson's 2019 by NCORE
Advanced Course: Therapy Management of Parkinson's is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Jun 26, 2019 at Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5.75 CPD Hours.
This course is aimed at all grades of Allied Health Professionals who have some experience of treating people with Parkinson's and may have previously attended the Derby Parkinson's Courses e.g. NCORE Parkinsonâ Study Day or other relevant training.
The programme will cover management at each of the 4 stages of Parkinson's - Diagnosis, Maintenance, Complex and Palliative, with emphasis on the latter 2 stages. Motor and non-motor symptoms will be covered and principles of therapeutic management will be followed by individual discipline workshops. Each session will be led by a clinical specialist in the field of Parkinson's.
• Gain understanding of problems and management at each of the 4 stages
• Understand the impact and implications of hospitalisation on people with Parkinson's
• Increase knowledge of impact and management of some non-motor symptoms
• To gain knowledge of the best practice and current evidence based therapy management of Parkinson Disease, including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech & Language Therapy
• Address issues raised from National NICE Audit of Therapy in Parkinson's
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(01332) 254679
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||GBP £130.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|