Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Renewal Course is organized by Ballad Health and will be held on Jul 03, 2019 at MSHA Market Street Center, Johnson City, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is for healthcare providers (MD, PA, NP, EMT-P, RN, LPN, Respiratory Therapists/Technicians, Pharmacists) who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in the hospital or pre-hospital setting. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
Through didactic instruction and active participation in simulated cases, students will enhance their skills in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiopulmonary arrest, acute arrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
Conference Topics :
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Survey.
• High-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
• ACLS Survey.
• ACLS Algorithms (Pulseless Arrest, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Acute Coronary.
• Syndromes, Acute Ischemic Stroke, and Return of Spontaneous Circulation.
• Effective resuscitation team dynamics.
• Immediate post-cardiac arrest care.
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize and initiate early management of periarrest conditions.
• Demonstrate proficiency in BLS skills, including chest compressions and use of AED.
• Recognize and initiate early management of acute coronary syndromes and acute ischemic stroke.
• Demonstrate effective communication skills as a team member or team leader in a resuscitation event utilizing AHA guidelines and algorithms Skills covering Mega Code Team Leader and BLS performance and a written test will be given. Must score at least 84%.
Requirements for Renewals :
• A current American Heart Association Provider Card.
• A current ACLS Provider manual.
• A Pretest score of a minimum of 84%.
NOTE: If you do not have both the pre-course assessment and the current ACLS manual you WILL NOT be admitted to class and will be asked to reschedule.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(423) 431-7147
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $200.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|