Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Course is organized by Ballad Health and will be held from Aug 13 - 14, 2019 at MSHA Market Street Center, Johnson City, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is for health care providers (MD, PA, NP, EMT-P, RN, LPN, Respiratory Therapists/Technicians, Pharmacists) who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in the hospital or pre-hospital setting. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
Through didactic instruction and active participation in simulated cases, students will enhance their skills in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiopulmonary arrest, acute arrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
Conference Topics :
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Survey.
• High-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
• ACLS Survey.
• ACLS Algorithms (Pulseless Arrest, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Acute Coronary.
• Syndromes, Acute Ischemic Stroke, and Return of Spontaneous Circulation.
• Effective resuscitation team dynamics.
• Immediate post-cardiac arrest care.
NOTE: If you do not have both the pre-course assessment and the current ACLS manual you WILL NOT be admitted to class and will be asked to reschedule.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(423) 431-7147
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $235.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|