Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) - Renewal Course is organized by CentraCare Health and will be held on Nov 20, 2019 at CentraCare Health - Long Prairie, Long Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 4 Contact Hours.
The ACLS Course is designed for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
The renewal course is designed for individuals who have taken the ACLS Initial course previously and incorporate ACLS algorithms and ideology in their everyday work practice. Those who do not work in environments with daily use of ACLS algorithms are encouraged to take the initial course as a refresher. Course participants must have excellent working knowledge of EKG rhythms and ACLS pharmacology.
Following the program, the participant will be able to:
• Recognize and initiate early management of prearrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome.
• Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS care, including chest compressions and integration of AED use.
• Manage cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation, termination of resuscitation or transfer of care.
• Identify and treat ischemic chest pain and expedite the care of patients with acute coronary syndromes.
• Recognize other life-threatening clinical situations and provide effective initial care and transfer to reduce disability and death.
• Demonstrate effective communication as a member/lead of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team-dynamics on overall team performance.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Others Fee||19 Nov,2019||USD 170.00|
|CentraCare Employees Fee||19 Nov,2019||USD 110.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news