Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider Full Course is organized by Ballad Health and will be held from Jun 18 - 19, 2019 at MSHA Market Street Center, Johnson City, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is for health care providers (MD, PA, NP, EMT-P, RN, LPN, Respiratory Therapists/Technicians, Pharmacists) who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in the hospital or pre-hospital setting. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Concepts covered include:
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Survey.
• High-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
• ACLS Survey.
• ACLS Algorithms (Pulseless Arrest, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Acute Coronary.
• Syndromes, Acute Ischemic Stroke, and Return of Spontaneous Circulation.
• Effective resuscitation team dynamics.
• Immediate post-cardiac arrest care.
• Recognize and initiate early management of periarrest conditions.
• Demonstrate proficiency in BLS skills, including chest compressions and use of AED.
• Recognize and initiate early management of acute coronary syndromes and acute ischemic stroke.
• Demonstrate effective communication skills as a team member or team leader in a resuscitation event utilizing AHA guidelines and algorithmsSkills covering Mega Code Team Leader and BLS performance and a written test will be given. Must score at least 84%.
Requirements for Renewals:
• A current American Heart Association Provider Card
• A current ACLS Provider manual
• A Pretest score of a minimum of 84%
NOTE: If you do not have both the pre course assessment and the current ACLS manual you WILL NOT be admitted to class and will be asked to reschedule.
|Contact No. :||(423) 431-7147
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $235.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|