ACLS Provider Course is organized by Ballad Health and will be held from Apr 15 - 16, 2019 at MSHA AHA Training Center, Johnson City, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is healthcare providers (MD, PA, NP, EMT-P, RN, LPN, Respiratory Therapists/Technicians, Pharmacists) who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in the hospital or pre-hospital setting. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Concepts covered include:
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Survey.
• High-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
• ACLS Survey.
• ACLS Algorithms (Pulseless Arrest, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Acute Coronary.
• Syndromes, Acute Ischemic Stroke, and Return of Spontaneous Circulation.
• Effective resuscitation team dynamics.
• Immediate post-cardiac arrest care.
• Recognize and initiate early management of periarrest conditions.
• Demonstrate proficiency in BLS skills, including chest compressions and use of AED.
• Recognize and initiate early management of acute coronary syndromes and acute ischemic stroke.
• Demonstrate effective communication skills as a team member or team leader in a resuscitation event utilizing AHA guidelines and algorithmsSkills covering Mega Code Team Leader and BLS performance and a written test will be given. Must score at least 84%.
Requirements for Renewals:
• A current American Heart Association Provider Card
• A current ACLS Provider manual
• A Pretest score of a minimum of 84%
NOTE: If you do not have both the pre course assessment and the current ACLS manual you WILL NOT be admitted to class and will be asked to reschedule.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(423) 431-7147
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee (if you need book)||14 Apr,2019||USD 235.00|
|Registration Fee (if you already have your book)||14 Apr,2019||USD 190.00|