Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on Jan 16, 2019 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for healthcare professionals working in emergency medicine, intensive care units, critical care units, surgical areas, or emergency response, such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 9 CME Credits.
• This is an advanced course designed to teach how to respond to adults with abnormal heart rhythms, cardiac arrest, and stroke.
• BLS can be added to your class at registration for students who hold a current (not-expired) AHA BLS Provider card.
Our instructors will help guide you to master the skills needed to save a life. Each student will be provided with their own set of equipment during class to enhance learning.
Same day AHA ACLS Provider card issued upon successful completion of the written exam and skills testing.
This class is for:
• Any professional who may respond to an adult cardiovascular emergency
• “Certification” courses are for first time ACLS students or students whose current ACLS card has expired
• This course is offered as a popular extended one day class or traditional two-day class, depending upon student preference. This is arranged on the day of your class.
• ECG/Pharmacology is a highly recommended prerequisite.
• Students will master their ACLS skills through a combination of hands-on practice and video-aided instruction with instructor guidance.
• Continuing education (CE) credits available for this course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification Course||16 Jan,2019||USD 195.00|