Adult - Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioners (AGPCNP) Course is organized by Barkley & Associates, Inc. and will be held from Jan 11 - 12, 2019 at New York Marriott East Side, New York City, New York, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17.75 Contact Hours.
• Clinical Assessment
• Common Problems in Acute Care
• Diagnosis and Clinical Management for Adults
• Extensive Review of System-Specific Health Problems
• Health Care Delivery and Health Care Systems
• Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
• Nurse Practitioner/Patient Relationship
• Pharmacologic management
• Professional Role
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Standard Fee||27 Dec,2018||USD 549.00|
|Late Fee||10 Jan,2019||USD 599.00|