Additive Manufacturing Strategies: The Future of 3D Printing in Medicine and Dentistry is organized by 3DPrint.com and will be held from Jan 29 - 31, 2019 at Hynes Convention Center, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
This must-attend summit and exhibition offer comprehensive coverage of both the current and future uses of 3D printing in medicine and dentistry. The conference offers over 30 expert speakers from commercial, practitioner, governmental and academic organizations. Attendees will learn about the most effective procedures and business opportunities in medical and dental 3D printing; industries that are projected to generate over $5 billion in revenue by 2021.
The inaugural 2018 event held in Washington, DC drew attendees from 10 countries and 30 states. The 2019 event builds on the excitement generated last year and now adds separate two-day medical and dental tracks; two pre-conference workshops and an exciting Start-Up Competition.
• Gain a realistic view of what 3D-printing applications are useful now and which are still on their way to market. For which medical and dental products will 3D printing become a standard fabrication process and which will stay in the labs for years to come? In what markets can bioprinting firms expect to make money
• Hear speakers discuss how 3D-printing is transforming procedures at hospitals, doctors’ and dental offices, and labs. Receive guidance on how 3D printing will disrupt supply chains in the healthcare and dentistry industry.
• Gain a better understand the revenue expectations from 3D printing in the medical and dental space and the value chains that will emerge in this area. The conference will include several sessions presented by SmarTech analysts providing their up-to-date forecasts of 3D printing penetration and revenue generation
• Gain insight into where the money will be coming from for “additive medicine.” The Summit will also provide clarity on how intellectual property will impact technology development and procedures
• Obtain an improved understanding of regulatory requirements affecting 3D printing in medicine and dentistry and how these vary internationally
• Network with exhibitors and other attendees to exchange experiences and do deals
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(917) 403-6300
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Gold Passport Early fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 999.00|
|Gold Passport Onsite fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 1599.00|
|Silver Passport Early fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 649.00|
|Silver Passport Onsite fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 1299.00|
|Seminar, JAN. 30 Only Early fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 449.00|
|Seminar, JAN. 30 Only Onsite fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 699.00|
|Seminar, JAN. 31 Only Early fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 449.00|
|Seminar, JAN. 31 Only Onsite fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 699.00|
|Workshop A and B only Jan 29 Early fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 329.00|
|WorKshop A and B only Jan 29 Onsite fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 499.00|
|Workshop ‘A’ Only, JAN. 29 Early fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 229.00|
|Workshop ‘A’ Only, JAN. 29 Onsite fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 399.00|
|Workshop ‘B’ Only, JAN. 29 Early fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 229.00|
|Workshop ‘B’ Only, JAN. 29 Onsite fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 399.00|