Addiction, Alcoholism, Drug-Substance Abuse, Psychiatry and Recovery Summit is organized by Lexis Conferences Ltd and will be held from Oct 07 - 08, 2019 at Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is Academicians, Physicians, Addiction, Mental health, Substance Use Disorder experts along with Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Psychiatrists, Mental Health professionals, Researchers, Physicians, Clinicians, Social workers, Business professionals, Healthcare professionals, Nurse practitioners, Associations and Societies, Universities and Colleges Professors, Associate Professors, Healthcare industries, Primary healthcare specialists, Family Medicine Specialists, Community Specialists, Public Health Specialists, Business Entrepreneurs, Training Institutes, Software developing companies, Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies, Advocates, Directors, Technicians, Social Workers, Therapists, Counsellors, Care givers, Yoga, Meditation experts and Spiritual healers to discuss and exchange their innovations and new ideas. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CME Credits.
Conference Description :
Addiction is a chronic and often relapsing disorder. Addiction can occur in many forms. Often, it is assumed that physical dependence characterized by withdrawal symptoms is required in order for someone to be diagnosed with an addiction disorder, but the fact is that behavioural addiction can occur with all the negative consequences in a person’s life minus the physical issues faced by people who compulsively engage in drug and alcohol abuse.
Recovery is the experience (a process and a sustained status) through which individuals, families, and communities impacted by severe alcohol and other drug (AOD) problems utilize internal and external resources to voluntarily resolve those problems, heal the wounds inflicted by AOD-related problems, actively manage their continued vulnerability to such problems, and develop a healthy, productive, and meaningful life.
Conference Topics :
• Addiction and Recovery.
• Addiction Psychiatry and Mental Health.
• Alcoholism and Alcohol Addiction or Alcohol Use Disorder.
• Detoxification and Rehabilitation.
• Addictive Disorders and Therapies.
• Drug Addiction and Dual Diagnosis.
• Marijuana and Opioid Addiction.
• Heroin and Prescription Opioids.
• Cocaine, Methamphetamine and Other Stimulants.
• Drug Abuse and Neurotoxicology.
• Self Harm and Suicide Prevention.
• Mental Illness and Substance Abuse.
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD.
• Depression and Anxiety Disorders.
• Addictive Behaviors and Dependencies.
• Medication-Assisted Treatment MATCNS and Neurological Disorders.
• Addiction Science and Clinical Practice.
• Addiction Medicine and Public Health.
• Pharmacology and Drug Discovery.
• Neuropsychopharmacology and Therapeutics.
• Behavioral Science and Health Care.
• Yoga, Meditation and Retreat Approaches.
• Clinical Trials and Case Report Studies.
• Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|