Acute Nursing Assessment for Enrolled Nurses Seminar is organized by ECT4Health and will be held from Feb 28 - Mar 01, 2019 at Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13.00 CPD Hours.
Two-day Seminar - Fully Catered:
Since 2010 Enrolled Nurses are expected to work with their own accountability and the lines of responsibility between Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses are often blurred as organizations and employees place more on the shoulders of Enrolled Nurses. If you are an enrolled nurse and feel that an injection of knowledge and passion in your nursing career is your prescription, then join us at our newest Enrolled Nurse the only seminar!
• Cardiac and Respiratory assessment
• Understanding level of consciousness
• Enrolled Nurse scope of practice refresher
• Assessing chest pain, wounds and shortness of breath
• Understanding Hypertension and Blood Pressure
• Understanding elderly patient physiology and why aging impacts on assessment parameters
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||0476 168 279
0410 690 003
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||AUD $450.00|
|Early Fee||:||AUD $405.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Jun 30, 2018|