Acute Neuroradiology workshop is organized by Infomed Research & Training Limited and will be held on Sep 26, 2019 at London, England, United Kingdom. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 12 CPD Credits.
Target Audience :
• General radiologists and senior radiology trainees
• DGH radiologists
• Consultant Emergency Physicians
• Neuroscience Specialty Registrars
The course is for those in need of further proficiency as they increasingly having to do more neuroimaging
before a referral decision.
Course aim :
This is a case-based acute neuroradiology course. The most frequently encountered out of hours CT examination is acute CT Head and therefore the course will have an on neuroradiological diagnosis based on CT head interpretation with additional MR follow up where relevant.
The focus will go beyond spotting common presentations and diagnosis, to troubleshooting, more subtle diagnosis, common pitfalls and errors. Many general radiologists report out of hours CT head in their routine practice and this course will serve as a useful revision and update to common patterns of disease as well as common practice errors. This will include pathology recognition, reporting style and content.
To ensure that delegates are able to :
• Understand basic and advanced neuroanatomy as well as relevant anatomical variants.
• Feel confident with having a sensible basic approach to diagnostic neuroradiology CT reporting
• Go beyond identification of basic patterns of common neuroradiological diagnoses to confidently
approach more challenging cases
• Cases will focus on routine pathologies most relevant to day to day practice but will also address cases
that the radiologist may not see frequently but needs to recognise and probably refer further
Learning outcomes :
By the end of the course, the attendee will :
• become more confident in their daily interpretation of acute neuroradiology cases.
• have a better understanding of appropriate use of imaging and different diagnoses;
• have learned tips and tricks that would allow them to avoid common misses and pick up on subtle abnormalities, particularly in relation to topics that are often inconsistently reported.
• be confident and able to make a decision on when/how to refer.
Course highlights :
• Faculty of UK based Consultant Neuroradiologists and senior neuroradiology fellow practicing in tertiary neuroscience centres.
• Case based interactive learning and no didactic lecturing.
• Around 100 cases on iMac workstations for you to interpret and discuss.
• Excellent peer interaction and collaborative learning with 2 delegates per iMac workstation.
• Strict limit on the number of delegates attending.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 20 3236 0810
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctors in Training [NHS] Fee||26 Sep,2019||GBP 315.00|
|Consultants and SASGs [NHS] Fee||26 Sep,2019||GBP 345.00|
|Private sector rate||26 Sep,2019||GBP 395.00|