Acupuncture for Podiatrists by NCORE
Acupuncture for Podiatrists is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held from Jul 10 - 11, 2019 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
This two-day course is designed specifically for HCPC registered Podiatrists and covers the management of common foot and ankle conditions with Acupuncture, including but not limited to plantar fasciitis and achillies tendinopathy. It covers the safety, legislative and practical application of Acupuncture.
• Introduce Chinese and Western perspectives in Acupuncture
• Equip delegates to apply Acupuncture safely (delegates will be required to pass a short safety test as part of the course)
• Describe and discuss Acupunctures' physiological effects
• Review the most up to date evidence and practically apply Acupuncture for the management of the most common foot and ankle conditions
• Discuss the differences and similarities between Traditional Chinese Style Acupuncture and Western Style ''Dry Needling'' and learn to apply both
• Apply Electro-Acupuncture for clinical conditions
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(01332) 254679
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||GBP £395.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|