Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting 2019 is organized by Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy and will be held from Mar 25 - 28, 2019 at San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed to provide insights and solutions for pharmacists who practice in managed care settings, and to help them maintain and enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11 contact hours of CPE credits.
By actively participating in the continuing education programming at AMCP Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting 2019, managed care pharmacists should be able to:
• Using best practice examples, describe marketplace trends that will impact manage care pharmacy in the future.
• Characterize the rapidly changing specialty pharmaceutical landscape and identify efficient and effective ways to manage this growing market segment.
• Restate findings from cutting-edge managed care research.
• Discuss the latest legislative and regulatory issues in the health care environment and their impact on managed care pharmacy.
• Summarize the latest issues and trends impacting formulary management.
• Identify challenges and possible solutions currently facing managed care pharmacy.
• Discuss the latest trends related to value-based care and contracting.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member - Full Conference - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 950.00|
|Non-Member - One day Conference - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 700.00|
|Active Member - Full Conference - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 630.00|
|Active Member - One day Conference - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 485.00|
|Associate Member - Full Conference - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 710.00|
|Associate Member - One day Conference - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 535.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 285.00|
|Pharmacy Technician Member - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 285.00|
|Student Pharmacist Member - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 165.00|
|Student Pharmacist Non-Member - Early Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 190.00|