Abdominal Imaging 2-Day Categorical Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Nov 07 - 08, 2019 at Pinewood House Stepping Hill Hospital, Stockport, England, United Kingdom. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 CPD credits.
This two-day course delivers an intensive review of and insights into the pathophysiology of small bowel and colon topics. Selected inflammatory and obstructive small and large bowel disease will be discussed and illustrated in detail. Structural and pathophysiologic changes that occur in these diseases will be described and the effects on the bowel shown. You will see some things you have never seen before.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the major inflammatory diseases of the bowel.
• Discuss some less common inflammatory bowel diseases.
• Differentiate between Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
• Recognize and stage small and large bowel obstructions.
• Recognize the spectrum, stages, and pathophysiology of ischemic colitis.
• Differentiate among pelvic hernias and stage the severity of bowel herniations.
• Make the CT diagnose of Celiac disease from pattern recognition and see examples of the malabsorption pattern in other diseases.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-703-390-9883
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician - Both days Fee||06 Nov,2019||USD 250.00|
|Practicing Physician - Both days Fe||06 Nov,2019||USD 200.00|
|Practicing Physician - One day Fee||06 Nov,2019||USD 150.00|
|Resident/Fellow - One day Fee||06 Nov,2019||USD 100.00|