A Practical Approach to Cosmetic Dentistry and Veneers is organized by Glidewell Laboratories and will be held on Aug 16, 2019 at Glidewell International Technology Center, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7.0 CE Credits.
This course will cover numerous aspects of comprehensive, restorative esthetic dentistry and efficient patient care in today’s dental practice. We will discuss how to make routine dental procedures, such as adhesion and direct resins, more streamlined and efficient using the latest in technology; the basis of realistic smile design and techniques to make patients aware of their possibilities and potential problems; preparation design and tissue management to ensure insertion day success; as well as modern adhesive procedures and more conventional insertion techniques to aid the clinician in developing a foolproof method.
In addition, the hands-on workshop will provide attendees with a chance to apply the principles they have learned by preparing teeth for veneers and ceramic restorations on high-quality typodont models.
After attending this seminar, attendees will be able to:
• Determine the type of restoration to use based on the clinical situation and patient disposition
• Treatment planning for functional and esthetic success
• Case documentation with photography
• Preparation design and its importance for longevity
• Tissue management techniques and materials
• Temporization techniques and materials to exceed the expectations of patients
• How to improve laboratory communication
• Ideal use of adhesive materials
• Various insertion/cementation techniques to maximize success.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-854-7256
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor - Fee||15 Aug,2019||USD 595.00|
|Staff Member - Fee||15 Aug,2019||USD 195.00|