9th Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases Global Congress 2019 Europe is organized by Paradigm Global Events (PGE) and will be held from Mar 04 - 06, 2019 at Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, London, England, United Kingdom.
Who Will You Meet:
Research and Development, Personalised Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, External R&D Innovation, Innovative Medicine, Rare and Ultra-Rare Diseases, Therapeutic Are Lead, Cell and Gene Therapy, Translational Science, Molecular Geneticist, Program Management, Patient Advocacy Groups, Patient Engagement, Public Affairs, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research Organizations, Market Access, Managed and Early Access, Pricing and Reimbursement, Health Economics Outcomes Research, Commercial Development, Investments and Funding, Product Specialist, Global Strategic Services, Business Planning and Operations , Speciality Pharmacies, Academia.
By Attending You Will Learn:
• What is Orphan Drugs’ role in sustainability of the Pharmaceutical Industry?
• Finding innovative and alternative ways in funding the development of Orphan Drugs
• How commercially viable Is It to Engage in the Development of Orphan Drugs?
• What Do Developers Look for When Looking for an Outsourcing Partner?
• Coming Together in Developing Orphan Drugs and Crossing Borders
• Trends and Deal Structures in Licensing Agreements
• How Can the Developer and the Patient Assist in the Evolution and Development of Orphan Drugs?
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 207 193 3485
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|