9th Annual Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope
9th Annual Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope is organized by Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education, Inc (FORE) and will be held from Jan 17 - 19, 2019 at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Orthopaedic surgeons, physician assistants, surgical technologists, nurses and other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes trauma and fracture care. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course is designed to educate healthcare professionals on existing core principles in orthopaedic trauma and fracture care, explore emerging techniques and technologies, and challenge outdated dogma. Nationally renowned leaders in orthopaedic trauma will provide instruction during hands-on workshops, lead interactive discussions and debates, and share their experiences with the latest methods and most challenging cases. Featuring Concurrent Breakout Sessions, this course is also open to Physical Therapists and Advanced Practice Professionals.
Upon completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
• Know several emerging techniques in trauma and fracture care with discussion of where they stand relative to evidence-based medicine and standard of care
• Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of surgical treatment options for fractures of the extremities and pelvis
• Recognize the benefits (and limitations) of Operative Dogma and Evidence-Based Medicine as it pertains to trauma and Fracture Care
• Learn useful fracture repair techniques even those not yet in the textbooks
• Debate and understand controversies in Trauma and Fracture Care such as those related to surgical training
• Apply emerging strategies for surgeon wellness and burnout prevention
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||8138778096
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Fee||17 Dec,2018||USD 550.00|
|Physicians Late Fee||16 Jan,2019||USD 650.00|
|Fellows and Other healthcare Professionals Early Fee||17 Dec,2018||USD 300.00|
|Fellows and Other healthcare Professionals Late Fee||16 Jan,2019||USD 400.00|
|Thursday Evening Only Early Fee||17 Dec,2018||USD 150.00|
|Thursday Evening Only Late Fee||16 Jan,2019||USD 200.00|