9-Night Tropical Costa Rica CME Adventure is organized by Sea Courses Inc and will be held from Nov 02 - 11, 2019 at San Jose, Costa Rica.
The target audience for this medical event is family physicians, specialists, and allied health care professionals.
Course description :
The aim is to provide evidence-based material, as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s own medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs Assessment to assist the faculty with the development of their presentations.
• CORE Back Tool
• CORE Neck Tool
• A Picture is Worth?
• NSAIDS: Screen Before You Scribe
• Five Common Conundrums in the Typical Osteoporosis Patient
• Practical Pain Assessment
• Screening for Psychosocial Risk Factors in Patients with Pain
• Non-Pharmacological Treatment of Pain - Physical and Psychological Approaches
• Optimizing Non-Opioid Pharmacotherapy for Pain
• The Role of Cannabinoids in Pain Treatment
• Safe Opioid Prescribing – The 2017 Canadian Opioid Guidelines
• An Exit Strategy for Opioids – When, Why, How
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||604-684-7327
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Family Physicians Fee||01 Nov,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Specialist Fee||01 Nov,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Resident, Retired, NP, RN, PA, Other Fee||01 Nov,2019||USD 995.00|