71st Annual Pacific NW Ob/Gyn Association Meeting
71st Annual Pacific Northwest Obstetrical and Gynecological Association (PNOGA) Meeting is organized by Pacific Northwest Obstetrical and Gynecological Association (PNOGA) and will be held from Jul 28 - 31, 2019 at Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, Washington, United States of America.
All healthcare providers for women’s health are invited! This meeting is an outstanding educational opportunity for practicing obstetricians and gynecologists. As well, we invite GP’s, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Midwives, and Residents and Fellows in Training. Retired and Life Members of PNOGA are encouraged to attend.
Join us for three half days of outstanding educational women's health topics. Registration and brochure can be found at www.pnoga.org. Also included are meals, childcare, golf tournament. Poster Competition for residents. A very family-friendly meeting. See our website or contact Executive Director, Mary Olhausen at email@example.com.
• Understand the overview of ACOG & AIM partnership-Safe Deliveries Roadmap.
• Identify maternal early warning triggers.
• Learn about labor-management guidelines.
• Identify symptoms of high-tone pelvic floor dysfunction.
• Understand treatment interventions.
• Learn how to collaborate across disciplines for effective patient care for HTPFD.
• Understand USMEC.
• Learn options for pain management associated with office procedures.
• Understand types of HTPFD disorders.
• Understand causes of bladder elimination disorders.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||503-880-7383
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Regular Fee||27 Jul,2019||USD 900.00|
|Healthcare Professional (Nurses/Nurse Practitioner/PA/Midwife) Regular Fee||27 Jul,2019||USD 550.00|
|Resident/Fellow In Training Regular Fee||27 Jul,2019||USD 550.00|
|Retired/Life Regular Fee||27 Jul,2019||USD 400.00|
|Guest (non-physician/provider) Regular Fee||27 Jul,2019||USD 375.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||10 May,2019||USD 800.00|
|Healthcare Professional (Nurses/Nurse Practitioner/PA/Midwife) Early Fee||10 May,2019||USD 450.00|
|Resident/Fellow In Training Early Fee||10 May,2019||USD 450.00|
|Retired/Life Early Fee||10 May,2019||USD 300.00|
|Guest (non-physician/provider) Early Fee||10 May,2019||USD 275.00|