6th Annual Seattle Children's Nursing Research Symposium: Advancing Health Equity Through Nursing Research is organized by Seattle Children's Hospital and will be held on May 10, 2019 at Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
This year’s symposium centers on the theme of advancing health equity through nursing research. At this one-day symposium, participants will be provided with insights into nurse-led research focused around health equity through information and examples related to research methods, data collection, statistical analysis and available resources.
Continuing Nursing Education Credits:
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider number 16541 for 7.0 Contact Hours (Pending)
Attendees will only successfully earn CE Credits after attending the entire education of the symposium and completing the survey following the event.
• Discoveries and Innovations by Internationally Recognized Nurse Scientists
• Culture and Fever Management: Results of an EBP Project
• From EBP to Research – Generating Evidence
• Health Equity Focused Nursing Research Outcomes
• Statistical Analysis Using REDCap
• Clinical Nurses’ Perceptions of Resilience: Findings and Use of Mixed Methods
• Role of the Research Nurse
• Challenges of Promoting Parental Engagement in Neonatal Care in China and Proposed Approaches
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 206-987-2000
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $25.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|