5th Biotechnology World Congress is organized by Eureka Science and will be held from Feb 13 - 15, 2019 at United Nations Conference Centre, Bangkok, Thailand.
Who Should Attend:
• Directors and research associates from the biotechnology industry and academia
• Pharmaceutical scientists
• Senior instrumental professionals
• Senior international decision makers
• Venture capitalists
Conference Description :
Developing innovative and effective biotechnology solutions to problems encountered by us in health, environment and in agriculture is a pressing challenge faced by today's researchers. There is a need for cutting-edge research and development efforts in biotechnology and new strategic partnerships in this important interdisciplinary field.
At the Biotechnology World Congress in Bangkok, the participants will have the opportunity to listen to and interact with leading international scientists (including Nobel Laureates) and decision makers in biotechnology.
The conference will feature a variety of lectures in a number of key sessions in biotechnology, including a commercial exhibition and poster sessions. The sessions given will include, strategic alliances in biotechnology, pharmaceutical biotechnology, medical biotechnology, plant and environmental biotechnology, bioprocess engineering, and industrial biotechnology.
The conference aims to provide a diverse perspective on the rapid developments in new and emerging fields of biotechnology and how these are presenting new opportunities and challenges to biotechnological scientists and decision makers.
The conference will encompass the following topics including:
• Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
• Plant and Environment
• Industrial and Manufacturing
• Medical Biotechnology
• Business Development
• Regenerative Medicine
• Marine Biotechnology
• Food Biotechnology
• Bio-Safety and Bioethics
Benefits of Attending :
• Exchange ideas and expand network with leading biotechnologists and decision makers.
• Cultivate alliance with top international biotechnology professionals presenting cutting-edge discoveries, research and opportunities for new biotech business practices and partnerships.
• Provide exhibitors the brighter prospects to have direct access to a core audience of biotechnology professionals and decision makers to augment the visibility of their brands at the conference.
• Attend meticulous poster sessions and an associated commercial exhibition.
• Obtain CME accreditation to select attended clinical lectures.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+971-6-5575783
December 31, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate Academic - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 410.00|
|Delegate Corporate - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 635.00|
|Plenary Speaker Academic - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 410.00|
|Plenary Speaker Corporate - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 635.00|
|Invited Speaker Academic - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 410.00|
|Invited Speaker Corporate - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 635.00|
|Session Speaker Academic - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 410.00|
|Session Speaker Corporate - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 635.00|
|Poster Presenter Academic - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 410.00|
|Poster Presenter Corporate - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 635.00|
|Students - Late/On-Site Fee||13 Feb,2019||USD 205.00|