5th Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Minimally Invasive Spine Surgical Techniques (MISST) 2019 Congress is organized by Philippine Spine Society (PSS), Philippine General Hospital (PGH) and will be held from Jun 26 - 29, 2019 at Manila Hotel, Manila, National Capital Reg, Philippines.
The 5th ASEAN MISST 2019 Congress is an international gathering of Orthopedic-Spine and Neuro-Spine specialists sharing the same interest in the application of minimally invasive techniques in the area of cervical, thoracic, and lumbosacral spine surgery as it applies to trauma, congenital, deformity, infectious and neoplastic spine ailments. It is a meeting of renowned experts from all over the Asian, European and North American continent. The North American Spine Society continues to play an active participation in the ASEAN MISST since the last 3 years. Everyone is invited to enjoy a high level of scientific discourse then bask in the sands, sun of the Philippines exotic beaches.
• Minimally invasive instrumentation
• Minimally invasive fusion
• Anterior approaches
• Posterior approaches
• Lateral approaches
• Oblique approaches
• Emerging technologies
• Simulation training for MISS
• Novel/Innovative MISS techniques
• To introduce the participants to the basic techniques of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS);
• To make them familiar with the equipment and instruments used in MISS as well as related endoscopic anatomy
• To provide opportunity for actual hands-on experience in needle placement and targeting, docking of instruments and use of instruments
• To introduce the participants to the basic science and evidences of MISS
• To familiarize participants to the available technologies and techniques of MISS
• To discuss ongoing debates particularly on the benefits of MISS/ Endoscopic Spine Surgery
• To demonstrate advance applications of MISS on complex pathologies of the spine.
• This Workshop will be held from Jun 26 - 27, 2019 at University of the Philippines College of Medicine.
• This conference will be held from Jun 28 - 29, 2019 at Manila Hotel.
|Contact No. :||+639189799227
April 15, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-ASEAN Physician - Early Fee||31 May,2019||USD 250.00|
|Local/ASEAN Physician - Early Fee||31 May,2019||USD 200.00|
|Resident - Early Fee||31 May,2019||USD 100.00|
|PSS/AFN Members - Early Fee||31 May,2019||USD 100.00|
|Cadaveric Workshop Including Plenary - Early Fee||31 May,2019||USD 500.00|